Saturday, 26 November 2016

Bristol Zoo Trip





I have never gone out with the main intention to draw before, so this trip was a great opportunity for me to try something new. I must admit I did fall in love with the tranquillity that came along with drawing the different species, despite how challenging it could be when they didn't keep still. Bearing in mind that most of these drawing are speed drawing completed in the course of a minute some even seconds I am fairly impressed. The tortoise shell was my favourite due to the fact it looks realistic and very similar to what it looked like in real life. I feel like by drawing more speed sketches whilst being out and about will really help to improve my sketches during sessions as I will become more connected to the images that I see and the images on paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment