Saturday, 26 November 2016


Being new to the media of charcoal, I am overall quite happy with how these have turned out. I tried to take in mind the fore-shorting techniques learnt in the last session throughout these images, however some of the pieces didn't go as successfully. The second images proves this with the size of the head. Also the composition of some pieces of my work could be improved with my considering whether my paper should have been landscape or portrait before going ahead with the drawing. In some images I also found a similar problem to before that my artwork could've done with some more darker tones and emphasis on the lighting in order to make the image look more realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment