Saturday, 26 November 2016

Week 6 - Class Work WET + DRY








Unfortunately I didn't bring any paints to this session, however I used soft pastels instead in order to create the light and dark tones. I chose two contrasting colours, to create an interesting and intriguing overall image. The images in which I used two different colours I am fairly proud of due to the fact that my foreshortening techniques are coming into play. However I could have improved the composition of the images overall due to the fact that in some pictures it looks like the chair is floating in mid air. I am also beginning to see improvements in my new speed drawings (images with more than one drawing on) as I am beginning to see my drawings becoming far less "wonky" than before as they come into a more in portion drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment