Saturday, 26 November 2016

Week 6 - Homework CAFE DRAWING



Drawing people isn't my forte and is something that I feel somewhat self conscious drawing. So drawing people in public places was a challenge, however the fact that they were speed drawings helped as they didn't have to look perfect as long as I got the initial idea down before they moved. Although most of the images do look cartoon like, I am somewhat impressed with how my speed drawings are turning out and how I can begin to get a rough bit of the surroundings down along with the people in order to give the person who is looking at the images an idea of where they are and what is happening. I feel like they will improve the more that I do them, therefore I am going to aim to take a small sketchbook out and about with me so when I'm on the train or in a coffee shop I can draw my surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment