Sunday, 5 February 2017

Tableaux | 30.01.2017


Figure 1


Figure 2


Figure 3


Figure 4


Figure 5


Figure 6


Me along with 4 other classmates arranged to meet up in order to take some photos and explore the concept of Tableaux. We took a range of photos around campus in order to create different scenes. It took a total of 25 minutes and Carolina sent us each copies of the photo later that day. The whole experience was very useful and we plan on doing it again in the future with other projects. By working in a group it meant we could all bounce ideas off each other. I plan on creating some sketches from the above images soon. 

My favourite images are figures 1, 3 and 6 as I feel that these represent tableaux much more than the others. However the other images I feel capture the idea in tableaux of different things going on and creates more life to the images.

Photo Credit: 
- Karolina Sedilekova

Participation Credit: 
- Karolina Sedilekova
- Nikkita Bidwell
- Kayleigh Fletcher
- Kristina Krchmanova
- Carys Pinches



The above sketch was done in lesson. As we split into two groups and then as one group drew the other, the other group posed acting out a specific scene. I feel as if this was a bad sketch due to the fact the proportions are all wrong. However I did like how I was experimenting with materials and colours. I think this may have not been my best piece of work due to the fact I was feeling unwell, therefore my concentration wasn't at it's best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment